Being a member of our CSA is a special commitment to eating healthy, nutrient dense food for people who appreciate the difference between high quality, fresh picked, heirloom flavors and what you can find in the grocery store. In becoming a member of our program:
- You are supporting a family farm that cares about quality.
- You know that the produce you receive was always grown by our farm in a sustainable manner (no nasty chemicals on your food), no exceptions!
- You can support other local farms by signing up for chicken or egg shares.
The 2020 CSA program runs for 25 weeks from May 6 – October 28, with 1 week off in the middle (Aug. 5). This year, there is one pickup option at the Great Day Gardens Farm Market in Forest. We also have flowers, extra bread and vegetables for sale at the Market, as well as meat, pasta, eggs, and more from other local producers! To read more about how the CSA works visit our CSA FAQ page.
- Vegetable Share: $575 ($96/month).
- Bread Share: $140 for one loaf every week. ($23.33/month)
- Eggs share: $140 for one dozen every week. ($23.33/month)
- Chicken Share: $450 for one whole chicken every week. ($75/month)
Please click here for more details about the different options, and if you are new member please read through all of our CSA pages.